Reminder email dates

AbiveljAbivelj Member Posts: 3
When sending reminder emails after accounts are late, can we keep track of when each late email was sent?

Comments

• TylerKTylerK Member Posts: 94 admin

Hi @Abivelj! This information does not presently post in Wave - you'd want to keep track outside our system. When you send an invoice, it will post a line to confirm when it was sent (i.e. "Last sent: X" when viewing the invoice) but there is not a comparable feature for reminders.

• AbiveljAbivelj Member Posts: 3

I honestly missed the "last sent" part. I don't know how I missed it in the past, but now that you mentioned it I looked for it and yup it's right there. @Tyler

• cuddlyoilcuddlyoil Member Posts: 4

Keeping track of sent reminders would be a really useful feature to have. Wave, please add it.

• cuddlyoilcuddlyoil Member Posts: 4

Keeping track of sent reminders would be a really useful feature to have. Wave, please add it.

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@cuddlyoil Thanks again for your feedback here! I will make sure to let our development team know of the feature request asked for here. We appreciate your patience and hope to eventually have something like this available for our clients in the future.