Options

Error Trying to Connect Bank Account to Wave

sundayfundaysundayfunday Member Posts: 8

I wasn't seeing all of my transactions in Wave, so I deleted all of the transactions and unlinked my bank accounts to start from scratch. Now I am trying to relink my bank accounts but I keep getting the message "Unable to Connect. Please try again." I have cleared my cache and tried to connect on multiple browsers but am still seeing the same issue. I've also tried multiple bank accounts and am seeing the same issue on all of them. Please help!

edited August 30, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    SophiaSophia Member Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi there! I see your question was answered in another post, but if anyone else is seeing this and having the same issue, Wave's third-party data provider (which facilitates our bank connections) is currently experiencing issues on their end. We are in contact with them and will update here as we know more.

• Options
    shellyillusionshellyillusion Member Posts: 1

is there an update on this as i still cant connect any bank accounts
    and running out of time to do my tax return?

• Options
    Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @shellyillusion I'm not sure if you've found this resource yet, but this guide from our Help Center will give more context about how bank connections work, show you how to troubleshoot a connection issue, and provide other solutions for getting your bank statement into Wave for managing your books. For example, if the connection between your bank and our data provider is experiencing an outage, you can upload your bank statements into Wave to get your books done on time!

• Options
    NgaireNgaire Member Posts: 3

I'm having this problem too. HSBC was connecting fine until about a week ago and now Wave keeps telling me my credentials are incorrect... which they aren't.