Paypal does not show on dashboard

gtewksgtewks Member Posts: 9

So I find this very difficult to deal with. My bank accounts display on the dashboard,,, my credit cards display on the dashboard (though not as "negatives" which they should).... BUT my Paypal account does not. Why?

It makes no sense that I must dig into a report in order to find my paypal balance. It's money, just like money in any other account. So why is it not listed right along with my other bank accounts?

Comments

• ErikErik Member Posts: 194 admin

Hey @gtewks, the Paypal integration currently uses a different method for importing your transaction data because it is not supported by the system we use to import data from banking institutions.

Because of this, the data is, evidently, displayed differently. In any case, you bring up a good point and I'll bring this up with our Product Team so that we can look into possible alternative solutions for the Paypal integration.

• cicitinneycicitinney Member Posts: 1

How do I pull PayPal into dashboard?

• gtewksgtewks Member Posts: 9

The fact that paypal uses "a different method" is irrelevant. That does not stop you for adding the paypal balance information to wherever you want to place it. Breaking up our totals into different locations defeats the entire point of a "dashboard".