Reconciliation not working

jacquiwalljacquiwall Member Posts: 4

I am having issues with reconciling my accounts. On Friday, everything was working fine, however today, I have gone back in to continue and for some reason, all accounts are no longer reconciled back to May 2017. I have checked each off against the bank statements, and the figures are correct, start, end and all transactions, but it is not reconciled and I am not sure where to go next except cancel all transactions and start again.

Comments

• christinewchristinew Member Posts: 2

I had the same problem. Asking for Wave help but no reply yet. This is very frustrating, need to look for a more stable accounting solution.

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@jacquiwall @christinew. If you could please both send me a DM of your email addresses, as well as business names, I would be happy to further investigate exactly what's happening in terms of your reconciliation in Wave. If you have already verified/matched up your bank statements what your transactions pages, there might be a starting transaction balance that is missing which would throw off the reconciliation for each month. Please send me a message when you can so we can get this issue resolved.