Options

Import/Upload time tracking data?

JayaLoveJayaLove Member Posts: 1

Hi! I use a free time tracker called Clockify. It can export my time data per client as a csv or excel spreadsheet. Is there any way to import the data from this to make an invoice? I'd rather not have to copy and paste each time entry. Ideas? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ErikErik Member Posts: 194 admin

Hi @JayaLove! At this time, Wave does not have a direct integration with Clockify. My second workaround that I will list here also does not integrate with Clockify specifically, but I'll let you know about it anyways for future reference.

Wave is able to integrate with supported online services through our partner, Zapier; they facilitate integrations between a multitude of online services for users such as yourself.

In short, Zapier connects 2, or more, services together using these principles: if Service #1 performs a TRIGGER, Zapier can send instructions to Service #2 to record a secondary ACTION. For example, if a customer books a meeting with you on your online booking software, Wave can be told to create a matching invoice. These chain reactions are called "Zaps".

To get started, you will have to create a Zapier account. You can do that, and find a full description of what triggers/actions are available for Wave, by visiting this page. You can also find a list of pre-made Zaps that you can utilize here.