Options

Bank Connections Stopped Downloading

KubientKubient Member Posts: 2

We haven't been able to get our bank to download connections for quite some time now. We have tried clearing cache, and other suggestions but still nothing.
Any Thoughts?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hi @Kubient . If you could please take a look at the comment I just left after yours on this post (https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/comment/9515#) I would be happy to take your business details via direct message.

• Options
    RikkiQRikkiQ Member Posts: 1

All our bank accounts have not been automatically downloading since August. I tried reconnecting our accounts but there is no re-do button.
    I have contacted the customer service bot several times and emailed customer service 4 times but have not received an answer at all!
    Can you help me, I'm very worried since it has been over a month since it has been downloading?
    Thank you.

• Options
    RobinHenselRobinHensel Member Posts: 2

Same issue here. MFA is probably the reason mine isn't working now. I have disabled it and would like to reconnect to get the transactions downloaded. If anyone has a FIX for this, please advise. TY!

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @RikkiQ and @RobinHensel , please reach out to our Support team through a ticket and one of our agents would be more than happy to help you look into the troubleshooting side of this.

• Options
    Alfred_MadereAlfred_Madere Member Posts: 4

I am having the same problem, I have reached out to customer support. No response

• Options
    edgilbert_46edgilbert_46 Member Posts: 1

this is a big issue. Where is the solution