How to add new account without selecting existing

VinRVinR Member Posts: 5

Hi
I'm trying to find how to add new account without selecting existing and renaming
According to this document (https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004972106-Understanding-your-new-improved-chart-of-accounts)
it should be possible, But when I click 'Add an Account' I only see a search dialog to search and rename existing account

Comments

• chrishall57chrishall57 Member Posts: 3

Tried to do this today and also discovered I couldn't add a new category, just rename an existing one.

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@VinR @chrishall57. Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about your current experience with adding a new account. Unfortunately, it appears that you are still on our older software that doesn't include this particular feature of adding new accounts. With that being said, our number priority right now is to have all users migrated over by the beginning of the new year (although, we still don't have an ETA when all of our users will be migrated over). I appreciate your patience on this here and hope to have you migrated soon so that you can use this particular feature (and all others).