Reconcilliation

melbuy13melbuy13 Member Posts: 4

When I select the reconcilliation option it only gives me the most recent month, starting from todays date, even though my transactions date back over a year. I think this has happened because I disconnected my bank account and then reloaded it (I had set it up in the wrong category so had to start over). How do I set the reconcilliation start date to an earlier date?

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @melbuy13! The reconciliation page should only be showing unreconciled months (so either only the most current month, or the most current month and any months where actual bank balances did not reflect Wave totals). Do you know if you had previously reconciled the months that have disappeared?

Another possibility is the dates that were imported when you reconnected your bank. If you head over to Accounting > Transactions, double check that an error didn't cause historical transactions to show a more recent date.

Lastly, depending on the categorization, if you head over to Reconciliation, try changing the accounts that are being reconciled by choosing them from the drop-down menu on the right side. And let me know if none of these get it sorted!