Options

Transactions not showing up, but balance of bank account being updated correctly.

biznerd1biznerd1 Member Posts: 1

The transactions for our capitalone 360 account aren't showing up. The balance is updating correctly but the transactions since 12/29/17 aren't showing up.

Tagged:
edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    James_HudsonJames_Hudson Member Posts: 121 admin

Hey Biznerd1,

If the transactions in question still haven't shown up on your transactions page, then you might want to try something called a "hard refresh" of the connection. A hard refresh can be completed by clicking Banking --> Bank Connections --> Edit Bank Credentials> Enter your login credentials here then click Update Now!

Doing this several times can "jumpstart" a broken connection so that it pulls in new transactions.

If you find that this doesn't work however, it could be that the connection itself is broken, in which case your best bet for getting your transactions into Wave will be uploading the transactions using the instructions in this article.

James

edited February 2, 2018
  • Options
    Pearlrush ServicesPearlrush Services Member Posts: 8

Yes, same with me here too... transaction doesn't show up but bank balance reflecting correct amount. Tried hard refresh several times still not working.

• Options
    LindaaLindaa Member Posts: 12

I am the same having problems getting Transactions pulled in, have done the Hard refresh several times and still not getting them

• Options
    LindaaLindaa Member Posts: 12

Still not working here, have done the delete bank and re connect the bank, have done hard refresh, I am getting the balance but not getting the transactions so I can match to Invoices, getting quite frustrated with this

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Pearlrush Services and @Lindaa.

For our bank connection system, we go through a third-party data provider. They allow Wave to connect to thousands of different banks, but given the volume of data and of parties they work with, sometimes, connections can fail. It could stem from your bank changing a back-end element of their website without telling anyone, or even blocking our data provider's attempt to export your data.

Our data provider will be fixing issues, in priority order, as soon as they can. Until then, I recommend uploading your bank statements manually as explained in @James Hudson's post, and trying to reconnect periodically to see if the issue was fixed.

If you have any other questions, let me know. I'd love to help.

• Options
    tfarnantfarnan Member Posts: 2

Hi - Has there been a resolution to this issue. I have done the hard refresh a number of times and transaction are not pulling in. The balance is correct so the connection has been made. The issue started on 4/11 - no transactions since then. Bank is Chase.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @tfarnan.

From what I can see here, your connection was updated successfully a few minutes ago. Are you still having this problem? If not, could you try clearing your browser's cache?

• Options
    tfarnantfarnan Member Posts: 2

Yes, the connection was updated successfully, but my transaction list does not reflect what the bank site says. There are 4 dupes of one transaction but the latest entries are not listed. I cleared the cache but that did not help.

• Options
    OakvilleShopOakvilleShop Member Posts: 1

I am wondering is anyone figured out a fix for this. My bank balance updates just fine, but transactions are not updating.