Including tax in invoice

Shane_CostelloShane_Costello Member Posts: 1

Hi. I'm in Australia and have several services that are invoiced through Wave - some with GST, and some without. The same item may have GST applied if being paid by a third party, but no GST if being paid by the client themselves (not unusual in the health field). At the moment when I select tax in the invoice, it adds GST to the total. I would love a feature where tax could be included in the total, rather than simply added to the base item cost. I know I can work around by creating duplicate items (with/without GST) but would love a more simple solution. Maybe a check box to add tax vs include tax, which would amend the item price to suit? I'm sure it has been mentioned before, but because we are meant to show GST inclusive prices on invoices in Australia, this would be a good feature to have.

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Shane_Costello. This is something that has definitely been discussed before (adding GST or other Sales Taxes on the total invoice itself). However, as of right now, there isn't any immediate plan to add this in Wave. Our development team takes feature requests such as this seriously and I will make sure your voice is heard and put in the right hands when it comes to our future roadmap.