• Inventory management
• Management of accounts
• Month-end reporting
• Organization of files and expenses
• Wave Pro, Certified Quickbooks Proadvisor, Certified Xero Partner
• Recording income and expenses
• Reporting
• Time entry

For the last 14 years I have pursued a career as a Paralegal and Office Manager in St. Louis. I specialize in small firms, and have found that the experience of handling the day-to-day in a small firm has given me great insight in the importance of financial organization. Much of my career has been in positions where I would handle the legal work for a firm, but also manage the office. I currently work for a firm as their paralegal, office manager, bookkeeper, and administrator. My passion is in the details of my work.

I find that running a smooth office often means having the files organized, the accounts up to date, and paying attention to the data. I enjoy giving special attention to projects, organization, maintenance of files, and providing a helping hand. It became apparent to me in all my years working for business owners that although bookkeeping is necessary in any business, it is often considered a bothersome, painstaking, time-consuming task that many business owners would rather outsource. Allow me to give your business the bookkeeping and financial organization attention it needs.

As a small business owner do you spend much of your time managing your day-to-day? Do you find that the bookkeeping, administrative and business management aspects take time away from cash flow activities? Do you find you have less and less time to move to needle?
Are you looking to increase your time spent on cash producing tasks rather than business administration?
I provide a wide range of services to small businesses and individuals in a variety of industries. I strive to meet your specific needs in assisting you with the time consuming business tasks.

www.jtbookkeepingstl.com

Comments

• Options
    JTbookkeepingstlJTbookkeepingstl Member Posts: 4

Skills / Services:
    • Accounts payable / Accounts receivable
    • Bank account reconciliation
    • Bookkeeping
    • Budgeting
    • Creating and distributing invoices
    • Customer / Client account set up
    • Customer / Client expense entry
    • Data entry
    • Financial record keeping
    • Inventory management
    • Management of accounts
    • Month-end reporting
    • Organization of files and expenses
    • Recording income and expenses
    • Reporting
    • Time entry

For the last 14 years I have pursued a career as a Paralegal and Office Manager in St. Louis. I specialize in small firms, and have found that the experience of handling the day-to-day in a small firm has given me great insight in the importance of financial organization. Much of my career has been in positions where I would handle the legal work for a firm, but also manage the office. I currently work for a firm as their paralegal, office manager, bookkeeper, and administrator. My passion is in the details of my work.

I find that running a smooth office often means having the files organized, the accounts up to date, and paying attention to the data. I enjoy giving special attention to projects, organization, maintenance of files, and providing a helping hand. It became apparent to me in all my years working for business owners that although bookkeeping is necessary in any business, it is often considered a bothersome, painstaking, time-consuming task that many business owners would rather outsource. Allow me to give your business the bookkeeping and financial organization attention it needs.

As a small business owner do you spend much of your time managing your day-to-day? Do you find that the bookkeeping, administrative and business management aspects take time away from cash flow activities? Do you find you have less and less time to move to needle?
    Are you looking to increase your time spent on cash producing tasks rather than business administration?
    I provide a wide range of services to small businesses and individuals in a variety of industries. I strive to meet your specific needs in assisting you with the time consuming business tasks.