Options

Wave in the Southern most tip of Africa - South Africa

BevBen_61BevBen_61 Member Posts: 5

Hi I'm new to Wave and looking for people in the area who need my services.

Comments

• Options
    MilkywayMilkyway Member Posts: 5

Same Ben you ask no one response.

• Options

Hi Milkyway - nope not a peep in 7 months. you are the first to respond to my post.

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @BevBen_61 @Milkyway. I'm happy to move this thread into the pro network listing discussion.. but I just thought I would confirm with you both before I do that. Do you consider yourselves Wave pros? Would you be able to help small business owners utilize Wave in the best way possible with your accounting/bookkeeping knowledge? Let me know! I assume that if I move this thread over, it will get a bit more attention as well.

• Options

Ben -

Thank you for the response. I am not Wave Pro. I understand the software good but my accounting is not that great. What I mean with that is that I do not have an accounting background and battle some times to get the balance sheet items into the correct categories (accounts). The rest I handle ok.

I also do not understand the pro network you talking about.

• Options

Hi Milkyway,
    I'm afraid you have me confused with JamieD who posted the comment from Wave support.

JamieD
    I do have a bookkeeping background and would love to help small businesses with their accounts in using Wave. Unfortunately, my knowledge is mainly with South African standards. Although they do use GAAP, their tax structures are different. Otherwise I would gladly be able to assist, if you have any who would like my assistance.

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@Milkyway Basically the Pro Network is a place where CPAs/Bookkeepers communicate their services to other Wave users who might need it (and are technically, good at utilizing the Wave software).

@BevBen_61 I've moved the post to that section in Wave so hopefully it gets more visibility from our users that are based in South Africa.

• Options

Jamie Tanks for moving the post.

• Options

@BevBen_61 sorry for that blind moment of me - I'll call on you if I need to. Thanks.