Unable to add bank connection

AtardecerAtardecer Member Posts: 2

Hi,
I tried submitting via help but couldn't get a response. Having difficulty making my bank connection (Bendigo Bank in Australia). I enter my information, tick yes for the checkbox 'Do You use an Authentication Key to Login to Online Banking?'

I'm then left with a 'One or more of the required fields were left blank. Please re-enter your information.' messgae, even though everything has been entered. And the info box where I'm to enter information just endlessly attempts to load. There is no option provided to actually enter an authentication code, which is what it is likely needing.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @Atardecer, that sounds like a very strange error; would you be able to try connecting but this time selecting No for the Auth Key?

Also, since the page sounds like it's having a hard time loading properly, I'd try some browser troubleshooting. Wave supports the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. I also recommend that you try using Wave with browser extensions disabled. If you have Chrome, try opening up an incognito window, logging into your Wave account, and try again (or if you have Firefox, open a private browsing window).

If that doesn't work, you may also need to clear your cache and cookies. You can read more about the browsers we support, and how to troubleshoot issues for your individual browser here.

Please let me know how that goes!

• AtardecerAtardecer Member Posts: 2

Hey Ryan,
    Thanks for the reply. Yep so it works if I choose 'No" for the Auth key. The account itself does require using the Symantec VIP Access auth app to generate an auth code when logging into the bank's website. In any case, I'm able to set it up now. Thanks!

edited December 6, 2018