Options

Order form

JuditJudit Member Posts: 7

Is there anything available to create an order form with available products/services which can be sent to clients?

Comments

• Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @Judit, not at the moment but great suggestion! I'm going to pass it along to our Product Team. One (sort of) work around for this would be to create an estimate with all your products and services, which you could send to a customer so they could let you know what products/services they are interested in, and then you could generate an invoice based on that info.

• Options
    JuditJudit Member Posts: 7

@Samd yep thats exactly what I've been doing, would be very convenient to have the order form though, I hope the Product team likes the idea too and gets a jump on it! :D

edited December 11, 2018
  • Options
    bestrongpomadebestrongpomade Member Posts: 2

any updates about order form?

• Options
    JessGJessG Member Posts: 54 admin

@bestrongpomade No updated on order forms right now! Thank you so much for checking back on this. Thanks for your +1 here. Any details as to how this would be beneficial for you specifically would be great to hear!

• Options
    Damurph101Damurph101 Member Posts: 1

I'm looking for a way for customers to order customized products, input the customizable info, and have it forwarded to orders email. How can I do this? Thanks!

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Damurph101

Unfortunately Wave does not have this type of customization within it. Most of the time you would need to input this information yourself! A lot of our users send estimates first. They would then edit the estimate before converting it into an invoice! My apologies about that. Take care