Customer Groups

KelAspKelAsp Member Posts: 7

Is there a way in the existing platform to create customer groups? So that I can easily see all the customers in that one group, rather than having to look through the full list?

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @KelAsp, not at the moment, but that's a really useful suggestion! I'm going to pass it along to our Product Team now for their consideration. I think adding any sort of organization ability to customer lists would improve efficiency.

• KelAspKelAsp Member Posts: 7

Thanks! I know it would make my life a whole lot easier if I could put my customers into groups/lists. :-)

• KelAspKelAsp Member Posts: 7

Hi @Samd just wondered if you passed this idea on, and if anything is likely to come of it? My customer list is growing extensively and I would love the option to sort them. Have a great day :-)

• Jawed_AllanaJawed_Allana Member Posts: 9
    Is it possible to set different *ship to* destinations for single customer as I have to ship goods to different cities but bill has to send to one who is managing his business in other city enabling him to know which invoice relates to which city.
  • ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Jawed_Allana! I'm afraid this is not possible within Wave at this time at the customer level. What you might want to do is add these details as notes within the invoice itself, which will help your customer to differentiate these invoices.

• Jawed_AllanaJawed_Allana Member Posts: 9
    @ConnorM I have already using this option but I have found this group creating option in other softwares so I thought it might be in wave app. however this for your guidance.