Options

Updated - Experienced Maryland CPA available

MikegMikeg Member Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

New website launched this week. Please visit https://mgfinancial.net to see the services we offer as well as pricing. We make everyone feel like they are our biggest client.
My name is Mike Granata (MG Financial Services CPA LLC) and I am a CPA with over 30 years of experience in accounting and taxes. I am located in Maryland but service clients from coast to coast. Through the cloud, I can assist you with accounting, payroll, compensation issues and various tax filings. (federal, state, local, property, payroll and sales). Experienced in C corp, S corp, LLC, partnership and individual taxation. I offer great service at a reasonable prices and make myself available during the evenings and weekends. My experience has ranged from single owner businesses through billion dollar publicly traded companies and everything in between. In addition, I am also a registered investment adviser and my firm brochure can be found on the SEC website. Contact me at mike@mgfinancial.net or 443-851-4054

edited December 12, 2020 in Pro Network Listings

Comments

• Options
    DawnTDawnT Member Posts: 1

I just had a wonderful experience working with Mike. He returned my email within minutes of sending a help request and actually offered to talk to me on the same day. And it was Saturday! That is amazing service. He quickly answered my questions and, from this initial interaction, I knew I wanted to work with this person. After a quick exchange of an engament letter, he set out and solved my book-keeping and tax issues. A few calls later, and only two days later, all was complete. His fees are extremely reasonable and he is very efficient. I do not know many CPAs that are this exceptional!

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience @DawnT! @Mikeg is a valued member of the Wave community, so we couldn't agree more!

• Options
    Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Ayyy @Mikeg stoked to see this! If your presence in this community is any indication, then I'm sure that working with you is an absolute pleasure. Love it!

edited November 15, 2019
  • Options
    DaveCDaveC Member Posts: 1

I can't recommend @Mikeg enough...

We had a pretty messy set of books on our hands and needed some professional help to get things back in order. Within a half hour, Mike had responded to our email with a phone call. 2 days later, everything is fixed and working flawlessly. This dude is an absolute professional and a genuinely nice guy to work with.

Thanks again Mike, you have a customer for life.

• Options
    Kevin_and_Huey1Kevin_and_Huey1 Member Posts: 1

Mike was wonderful to work with. I needed some help with entries in WAVE from when we initially started our business last October. He was kind, patient, and was able to explain things in terms I could understand. His rates are reasonable and he had some great advice! I had been stressed out about finding the right kind of help in WAVE for end of year tax preparation, and he was able to help with my issues easily and efficiently. I would highly recommend him! @mikeg

Linda - Hair of the Dog Grooming Salon, Inc.
    @hairofthedog607, #hairofthedog607

• Options
    jm1982xxjm1982xx Member Posts: 1

Just stopping by to recommend the services of Mike. He helped set me up for success on Wave, adding two properties and two LLCs. I'm pretty handy at this stuff but depreciation and properly reporting mortgage payments needed a professional, and mike saved the day.

• Options
    SahaleInvestmentsSahaleInvestments Member Posts: 1

We hired Mike to efficiently and accurately fix our bookkeeping. His rates were very reasonable, he was incredibly thorough, and he clearly knows his trade well. He did such a good job that we sent him our tax return from last year to catch any mistakes our last accountant missed. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for accounting services.

• Options
    thomasfrank80thomasfrank80 Member Posts: 1

I had a great experience with Mike. He helped me organize 3 separate LLCs and straighten out books moving forward. Mike answers the phone and responds to emails very quickly. His answers to my questions were easy to understood, and he took time to further explain if I still was unsure. Look forward to working with Mike more down the road!

• Options
    GeorgiaDRSGeorgiaDRS Member Posts: 3
    I’ve been working with Mike Granata since early 2020 and he is an invaluable resource. Like so many others, I found him due to his servant’s heart and helpful advice on the wave forums. I reached out and now have his help reviewing my business’s books quarterly, and he has prepared and submitted my business and personal taxes (quite complicated with multiple businesses!) annually for 2 years. He has demonstrated such patience with me as a new business owner, teaching me accounting as we go so I understand why he is recommending the changes he has. I can sleep at night without fretting audit because of him, and SO reasonably priced! (Probably too much so, but don’t tell him I said that! 😂)
    -a very happy Washington DC client