Not all accounts show after connecting bank

hamdingershamdingers Member Posts: 4

Hi!
Even though I was able to successfully connect to my bank (Popular https://www.popular.com), out of 6 accounts that exist there, the two that I actually need to import into Wave are the ones that are missing.

Help?

Comments

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@hamdingers do you mean that the option for these types of accounts are not showing up in the list, or that they are connected but not importing into Wave appropriately. If they do not appear at all, then the account types may not currently be supported, I'm afraid. If they are showing up and not importing, then you may just need to complete a bank connection refresh on the bank connections page using the "Update Now" button.

• hamdingershamdingers Member Posts: 4
    Hi Jordan.

Say I have 2 bank accounts with the same bank, and for each there is a savings account and a reserve account. Now we are dealing with 2 real accounts and 4 virtual accounts for a total of 6 accounts.

When I connect Wave with our bank (haven't gotten to the "import transactions" part yet), only 4 of 6 accounts show up on Wave. And the one ones that do show up on Wave are not related to the business being managed through Wave, rendering its "connect your bank" feature useles.
  • hamdingershamdingers Member Posts: 4
  • JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@hamdingers It sounds to me as though the accounts that are not showing up, are not supported through the bank connection within Wave. For these accounts, the best thing to do will be upload statements to ensure that these transactions are included within your bookkeeping.

• Liam_TLiam_T Member Posts: 6

I have the same issue - the accounts are connected in the 'Bank Connections' section, they seem to connect and one of them shows up, but the other doesn't.... very strange!