changing bank password in wave

peedeepeedee Member Posts: 2

I had to change the bank password and now wave wont connect. It says do it on the bank side and come back but nothing changes How do I let wave know I have a new password

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Good question @peedee! One option would be to head over to Banking > Bank Connections, select the bank in question, and then choose the 'Update Credentials' option. This should 'refresh' the connection to try and draw out the new security questions/password change. You can find instructions here.

Let us know if you continue to experience errors!

• TrentTrent Member Posts: 1

hello i am having the same problem. but when i go to bank connections it will not let me click on anything. The page just says "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later."

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Trent . We did have a temporary issue with this which has now been solved. Are you able to access Bank Connections now? If not, feel free to supply me with a screenshot of the error message you're seeing and the workflow you use to get to it.

• NicholasNicholas Member Posts: 1

I had to change the bank password and now wave wont connect. It says do it on the bank side and come back but nothing changes How do I let wave know I have a new password

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Nicholas . Please try deleting your Wave Connection and re-adding it. If that doesn't work, try doing so through Incognito Mode. Let me know if this helps.

• InnerSageInnerSage Member Posts: 3

if you delete your wave connection and re-connect it, will you lose all the previous transactions and reports?

• NicoletteBNicoletteB Member Posts: 122 ✭✭

@InnerSage Nope! All transactions that were previously brought in will stay in Wave - they can only be deleted if you action this.