Options

How to generate customer statements in PDF.

CPAGeorgeCPAGeorge Member Posts: 1

How can I generate customer statements in PDF or printable format?

Comments

• Options
    SophiaSophia Member Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi @george4m there's no export option for customer statements, but you could screenshot or copy/paste into another doc!

• Options
    NatashaNatasha Member Posts: 1

Why is there no such option for the statement but possible in invoices/estimates? While the suggestions provided works, it's time consuming when you have several statements to run. Also when sending as is (from WAVE), most of the clients come back requesting a pdf copy.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Natasha.

Thank you for your feedback. I can't speak as to why that is the case, they are different features and were built differently, but I hear you, this can be frustrating, especially when your clients insist on PDF versions of those documents.

You can find a more recent discussion on this feature here. A fellow Waver suggested a PDF creation extension that worked well for them as a workaround.

I can't make any promises as to when or if this feature will be available, but know that we are listening, and that feedback from Wavers has a significant impact on which features we decide to build next for Wave.

• Options
    RaphRaph Member Posts: 2

Even if clients don't request a PDF copy, it still makes sense to be able to send them a PDF copy rather than a screenshot or JPEG.

I found this thread while searching for such a solution as a client requested a copy of the summary of all outstanding invoices rather than a link to view online.

So upvote from me for original poster george4m and Natasha!