Options

Welcome to the Developer Community for Wave APIs

PaulCPaulC Member Posts: 186 ✭✭✭

December 13th, 2018:
We're delighted to be finally taking the wraps off the first stage of deploying our new GraphQL API. We've created this space within the Wave Community Forum specifically for developers and users of the Wave API to ask questions, share ideas, and give feedback.
Today, we're starting with Business and Customer APIs, and we'll be rolling out more endpoints through 2019. Our API and Partner Integrations Team are looking forward to working alongside the developer community over the coming months to build the Wave APIs into a powerful resource for all users.
You can find documentation and start creating your Application in our Developer Portal now.
We look forward to connecting with you!

Comments

• Options
    dan_millsdan_mills Member Posts: 1

Congrats! I just made a bearer token and tested out a couple of basic queries via GraphiQL. Looking forward to more of the API rolling out!

One small comment: it isn't obvious from the docs where to go to obtain an auth token / sign up an app. I went back to the email announcement which had a direct link to the app management dashboard to set it up.

• Options
    infinusinfinus Member Posts: 1

Cool. I have set up a test app and am able to pull information easily - I have been waiting patiently for this to integrate our billing. Very excited, thanks Paul and Wave!

• Options
    ThinkingBudgetThinkingBudget Member Posts: 3

I didn't receive that email. Where do I get an auth token?
    EDIT - Answered my own question: https://developer.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019762711-Manage-Applications

edited December 18, 2018
  • Options
    PaulCPaulC Member Posts: 186 ✭✭✭

Welcome, and thanks for the feedback @dan_mills @infinus.
    Glad you found us @ThinkingBudget!

• Options
    Roller_AngelRoller_Angel Member Posts: 2
    This is great! I'm looking into it now and I'll provide any feedback and questions that I have. I'll be using Python.
  • Options
    Chris_ICE_SLChris_ICE_SL Member Posts: 1

I think this project will get more efficient if the API connected through the process. Looking forward... :)

• Options
    JamesCoryJamesCory Member Posts: 7

Hi are there any updates the Wave API auth issues? This has been going on for the past week and our user are blaming us...

• Options
    ianscottgroupianscottgroup Member Posts: 6

@JamesCory said:
    Hi are there any updates the Wave API auth issues? This has been going on for the past week and our user are blaming us...

I know this is an also an issue with a WooCommerce plugin - and it's been reported to Wave Support - but no reply :(

Sometimes the Wave Team is great and then there are other times... not so much. It would be nice if they could at least acknowledge the report and give advice if they plan to correct it or not.

• Options
    JamesCoryJamesCory Member Posts: 7

Agreed.

Edit: @PaulC thanks!

edited January 15, 2022
  • Options