Bank connected, transactions not uploading

nancyindenvernancyindenver Member Posts: 7

When I initially connected my bank accounts, 3 months of transactions automatically uploaded. I wanted older data uploaded so I tried to manually upload a statement with past transactions. I realized that I had accidentally uploaded my spending history from all accounts under just my Business Checking account, which threw my totals completely off. So I went in and manually deleted all transactions from Business Checking, thinking I could just start over with the automatic upload from my bank. However, when I disconnected and reconnected my bank, the correct total for the Business Checking shows up in the dashboard, but no specific transactions show up. How do I get my transactions to repopulate?

Comments

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@nancyindenver if you simply disconnected and reconnected the bank connection, this would have acted more like a refresh than starting over. This means that it wouldn't re-import the old transactions, because it believes that it has already imported them. If you are looking to pull in the past transactions, the best thing to do would be to either import statements for all past months, or delete the current connection and create a new connection for the bank account. This will then give you the option to import the past 3 months of transactions again. For the ones older than 3 months, you will need to upload a statement, as the bank connection is limited to a 3 month maximum.

• Stefan_MStefan_M Member Posts: 1

Hi I am having a similar problem with Barclays.co.uk. The automatic transaction download worked fine for a few months but four days ago it stopped refreshing. Is there an issue with Barclays at the moment?

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @Stefan_M, I am sorry to hear that your having some issues connecting your Barclays account. For some information on how to troubleshoot your bank connection, have a read through this help centre article

If you are still having issues connecting then it may be an issue with the connection itself, in which case I would recommend uploading electronic statements

For more information on Bank Connections have a read through this article

edited April 22, 2019