marking invoices as paid

NextLevelDetailNextLevelDetail Member Posts: 2

Hi, i generate around 400 invoices a month. is there an easier way to mark them as paid other than clicking on each individual invoice one at a time? any help would be very appreciated! thank you in advance.

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @NextLevelDetail, unfortunately not. The only other way to do so would be to associate transactions that have already been created/imported by your bank with the outstanding invoices, which would likely be even more work. I can submit a feature request now however for the ability to bulk edit invoices. Also, congrats on your monthly invoicing number!

• NextLevelDetailNextLevelDetail Member Posts: 2

Hi, yes that would be awesome if you could! i really like this invoice program and i really do not want to switch to another one. i have played around with other ones that i can bulk edit as paid. however i am not a fan of everything else about the program. i would love to stick with wave! thank you for your help.

• PalakPalak Member Posts: 1

Hi,
    What do you mean by associating a transaction to an invoice.
    I have 500 invoices, and i have uploaded my transactions against those 500 invoices. I want to mark them as Paid in one go. How can i do it ?

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Palak. Unfortunately, since those transactions and their respective invoices are all unique, you would need to categorize each transaction as 'Payment for an Invoice Received in Wave' and then match it to its respective invoice. That would not be able to be done in bulk.