transfer from undeposited funds to general fund

NCCWarriorstreasuryNCCWarriorstreasury Member Posts: 2

Hi, this may be more of an accounting question, but previously I would enter checks as deposit transactions in an undeposited funds account, then enter one expense transaction named "transfer to general fund" for the total amount of the checks. When the deposit I made downloaded it would automatically match that undeposited funds expense transaction with the downloaded deposit in the general fund. Since the update this doesn't happen anymore, and I can't merge the transfer in UF with the deposit in the general fund account. Can someone help me out with what I need to do now? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @NCCWarriorstreasury this could actually be a couple of different things. It sounds like this guide to how the Transfer tool works in Wave might clear a few things up. However, it's also possible that this isn't quite working for you because your bank connection isn't bringing in your most recent transactions into your Wave account. If you're experiencing issues with the connection, this guide will be helpful. Either way, if you still have questions after checking out the above materials, please let us know!