Invoice notification for me

Wyre_Web_DesignWyre_Web_Design Member Posts: 11

I know I can set up invoice notifications to go to my clients but is there any way that I can get a notification if it is overdue?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @Wyre_Web_Design, this isn't possible at the moment but I think it'd be a really good addition to our software. I'm going to submit this to the product team now for consideration. Just for a little more feedback, is there a way you'd like to see this working, i.e. schedule overdue reminders at a set frequency for a number of days like on the customer end?

• Wyre_Web_DesignWyre_Web_Design Member Posts: 11

Thanks for the reply Samd

It may be easiest to simply automatically add a field into the 'Get paid on time by scheduling payment reminders for your customer:' section to add your own email address or have the 'Get paid on time by scheduling payment reminders for your customer:' automatically add the account holders email to it. Then, like the customers end, you could choose the options.

Regards

John

• RahimRahim Member Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi @Wyre_Web_Design

When your customers invoices become overdue, you will receive an email letting you know that the invoice or many invoices became overdue today (this does a check on invoices that become overdue yesterday) It will look like the following:

Excellent thank you Rahim.

I shall test it.

Hi,

I'd like to open this topic again as I never get an 'invoice overdue' notification.

Any ideas guys?

Regards

John

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Wyre_Web_Design . This isn't something that's currently offered in Wave. It may have been an email that we sent at some point in the past, but currently it's not something we do. I'll take this as feedback for the team though and pass it along!

Thank you but according to Rahim an Administrator (in the above post). This does happen and he shows an example.

Please clarify.

Regards

John

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Wyre_Web_Design . This isn't something that's currently offered in Wave. It may have been an email that we sent at some point in the past, but currently it's not something we do. I'll take this as feedback for the team though and pass it along!

This is my mistake, John. I'm digging into this further and I see that you should actually be receiving emails for overdue invoices. Please check your email inbox as I've sent you a message with a few further questions to follow up.

Thanks Alex, I have responded to your email.

Regards

John

Hi Alex,

Not sure if my email replies are going through so I will try here as well.

This is a recurring issue and I would be grateful if your guys could get it going asap as It would benefit me tremendously.

Regards

John Boase

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey John @Wyre_Web_Design -- it looks like you have been communicating with Alex on this via email, if you could please send us an example of when this should happen the next time (for our Application Support team to review) that would be extremely helpful here.

Thanks JamieD

The next invoice is due in 8 days time on the 12th July 2019 (Invoice no: Maxis 12-06-20) and I have a reminder set for 7 days and 14 days thereafter.

Hope that helps.

Regards

John

Hi,

Following on from above. I have 1 overdue invoice (Fairview Inn 08-07-21) that is set to send a reminder after 7 days but I am still not receiving a reminder and actually have no idea if the client is receiving them?

Please advise.

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @Wyre_Web_Design, thanks for reaching back out! The reminders should be sending when you have them set to. We can look into if further on our end to see if your clients are receiving them, we will require some more information from you, if you can submit a ticket with us here it would be the easiest. If you could include your request as well as your client's email address, that would be great! Thanks :smile: