Business AND Personal Accounts from Same Bank with Same Login HELP?

MondoMumboMondoMumbo Member Posts: 3

My last questions in "technical support" did not get a response. So…I'll try one more time and then give up on converting to Wave. Not sure what else to do.

I have both a business and a personal area/space/account—however that's specified in Wave. I went to my Business account and tried the bank connection with my Wells Fargo account. While I did have the problem listed below (still not resolved), I was able to log in and add the access code.

The Wells Fargo login shows ALL my WF accounts in one login.I activated ONLY the two business accounts and none of the personal accounts.

Today I switched to the Personal account to try to make the bank connection. Again, I connected to the WF account and entered the access code. I intended to add my WF PERSONAL accounts in this personal Wave area, but it showed the two BUSINESS accounts as activated—in the PERSONAL account area. Thinking this was just a default or something, I attempted to turn off the BUSINESS accounts (in the PERSONAL area) area and was then going to activate the PERSONAL accounts (in the PERSONAL area).

Doing this, causes a warning that there would be very serious problems. Then both the WF connections in the BUSINESS and PERSONAL areas was disconnected and I had to start over in BOTH areas.

So…um…all my accounts, business AND personal are in Wells Fargo and listed in the same login, but are separate accounts. (business checking, personal checking, personal savings, business credit, etc. etc.)

How do I access info correctly?

My first question, if anyone is able to respond.