Know when a customer opens your invoice or estimate.

steelboxcosteelboxco Member Posts: 2

A competitor to Wave does an awesome job of notifying you when your cutomer opens your invoice. You can get notifications for this and also see it under the invoice or estimate.

Comments

• RahimRahim Member Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi @steelboxco

Wave gives you the same history and notifications in our app. When viewing the invoice or when you hover over an invoice in the list view, you can see when the invoice was created, sent, viewed and paid.

Below is an example of the data when viewing an invoice.

In addition to the above, if you download and use our mobile app on iOS or Android, you can receive push notifications to get instant notifications when a customer views or pays your invoice.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Rahim

• Corbett_canines_18Corbett_canines_18 Member Posts: 4

I sent my clients a email telling me to view the invoice with the button so i know and a client emailed me back saying she did this a couple of times to see my ban details and on my end still says sent even tho they have viewed it.

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@Corbett_canines_18 Technically what you would need to do is hover the mouse over the date that the invoice was sent out to your client -- from here, you will be able to see when the invoice was lasted viewed. Please take a look at the screenshot that I've attached here.

• Corbett_canines_18Corbett_canines_18 Member Posts: 4
    But if they viewed it shouldn't that status change to viewed and not sent.