Options

Make layout fully customize (text wise)

vilmavilma Member Posts: 2

Hello, I have been testing the set up of entire solution and it looks really great for small business. However one issue with Layout of invoice, - that is really important sometimes to have different language than EN. And it is not fully customization. Some Parts might be changed, but there are peaces that are fully hardcoded and having 2 languages on layout looks very bad, and not it is not accepted by some customers/countries. Would be great if layout customization would be fully available!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    EmmanuelEmmanuel Member Posts: 6

Hi @vilma At this point, Wave only supports English. May I ask which language you would like Wave to support? As far as customization goes, could you provide details as to which parts you'd like to be able to customize?

• Options
    vilmavilma Member Posts: 2

I would say that does not matter of language, but if you leave field names customizable (any language) the same way as columns names are customizable would be great. Now, if I change column names, document name to my language (it is Lithuanian) there are still remaining stuff that does not look ok - hardcode like "Bill to", "Invoice number", "Due date", "Total" at the end, etc.. some small places. If those fields are part of data structure most probably, that is why they are not changeable, however, it it is technically possible to add custom title on top would be great.