App crashed and wiped out a monh of receipts

mochajava13mochajava13 Member Posts: 1
I had the receipts app. My app has been giving me a error message saying “couldn’t load receipts” for over a month. I had about a month of receipts in my processing section. I just updated the app - it still is saying “couldn’t load” and now all my receipts that were being processed are now missing. How can I get receipts to load and can I get the processing receipts back?

Comments

• Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @mochajava13, I'm sorry to hear that you were having issues with the app! Please make sure you've installed the most updated version of the app, and let us know if you're still having difficulties. As for the receipts, if they never posted to Wave, these will not be recoverable, unfortunately. You'll need to scan them again.

• 20202020 Member Posts: 4
    Having the " couldn't load receipts" error messages. Downloaded wave receipt app from their site. Still not working. Receipts input up to June 2019. Don't want to lose them. How does one fix this issue.
  • ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @2020! Thanks for reaching out here. Can you let me know a little more context around what you're seeing here? I'd love to try to help as best as I can. Do you still have this receipt data within your actual Wave account?