Accounts combined with Payments By Wave Confusion

mlzorkomlzorko Member Posts: 2

I am having a huge issue (nobodies fault bu my own) and I wonder if someone can help me.

I set up with Wave account about 2-3 years ago when I set up my business as a sole proprietor. I originally connected it to my bank. That started out fine, but there were sync errors often, delayed transaction listings and so on. So I disconnected it.

I originally just had "Cash On Hand" as my account. (First mistake). I figured this is the only account I need. As long as it matches up with my numbers at my bank, all transactions - no big deal. I was right until December 15th, 2018

A money in transit account was added by Wave. I actually never noticed this until after the Cash Flow chart for December had me negative. I did not understand this - thought nothing of it and went about my business.

Now as of January 1st, 2019 I became an LLC. Rather than reinvent the wheel and create a new account, I decided to change my workflow. That is when I noticed.

I created a new account called US Bank. The goal was after the end of January make sure all transaction flow through that account just in case I actually end up with real "Cash On Hand". When I went to Transactions the first time after this I noticed my "All Transactions" amount was correct. When I expanded to show accounts I saw this:

(Amounts are not real - just to show you what is happening)
All Accounts: 2239.81 (this is correct)
Cash On Hand: -1,336.86
US Bank: 0.00 (which is fine, I did not use this yet)
Payments By Wave: $3606.67

So what is happening is I have been using the Cash On Hand to track income and expenses, but as of December 15th, my income is stuck in Payments by wave all along I was continuing to expense in Cash On Hand.

Now the All Accounts is correct because I have Payments By Wave + Cash On Hand = All Accounts

For the past 3 days I have tried everything. I can't edit Payments By Wave
I tried connecting my bank account again - that created a problem that took m 11 hours - yes - 11 hours to solve.
What do I do? Because it sounds like this:
As long as Wave keep depositing into my bank, this is how it will be
In order to fix this I need to connect to bank or upload statements

What do I do?