One Bank. 3 Accounts. Please clarify Banking Connections

mtrufantmtrufant Member Posts: 1

I am confused. In terms of Banking Connections area, with several businesses on Wave, do I connect to a bank once (3 accounts at 1 bank) and then "parse" them out to each business from single banking center? I have one account going to one business, another to another business account. Do they all draw from the one banking connections bucket?

Comments

• MikegMikeg Member Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

What I've done for my clients is that when you establish the link using the login credentials, all accounts that use that login appear. You would then select Yes to import and point that account to the Wave account and correct business. So for example. A client has 2 businesses and 4 cash accounts and 2 credit cards all under one login. When you establish the link all 6 accounts appear. You then assign each cash account to appropriate Wave cash account you created for each business and the 2 credit cards to the credit card account created under liabilities. Hope that makes sense. I personally like setting up the account like this: Chase Checking - 1234 (last 4 of account number). So forth and so on

edited January 20, 2019