Can't add a payment to any bills

AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 2

Hi there,

I don't seem to be able to add a payment to any of my bills. When I click the drop down menu on the right hand side, nothing is there. I've attached a screen shot.

I'm actually working on the account of a client (I'm a bookkeeper). Does it possibly have something to do with my status as a collaborator (I have the full view, edit, send status)? Or is this a glitch?

Last time I had a question I was able to email Wave directly but I can't seem to find that option anymore.

Is someone able to help me with this issue?

Thanks,

Andrea

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Andrea. This is a known bug with collaborators. We have our engineers working on a fix, but I don't have a timeline to give just yet.

Fortunately, there is a workaround! The issue has to do with collaborator permissions. A collaborator with full access (View, Edit and Send), will bump into the same issue you're having, but collaborators with only "View and Edit" access are able to record payments to bills just fine. To be able to record a payment for a bill, you'll have to ask the business owner to lower your collaborator permissions to "View and Edit".

• AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 2

Hi @Alexia,

Thanks for the info :)

Happy to help!

• NigelNigel Member Posts: 1

Has this issue been resolved?

Thanks.

Hi @Nigel.

As of today, yes, this issue should be resolved!

• heatherfeather022heatherfeather022 Member Posts: 3
    I’m having this issue today. Please help. The bill page has nothing to pay etc. shows nothing. I can see on a tablet. But not my laptop which I normally enter on ?

Hi, @heatherfeather022,

I followed with you on the discussion you started. Let's continue this conversation there. The admin team reads every post on the Community and we'll get to yours as soon as possible unless another Waver helps you first. In the future, you can just post your question once and we'll reply the moment we can. Thank you.