Wave General Enquiries

MissRosieMissRosie Member Posts: 5

Hi everybody. I wanted to ask in case i'm missing it... does wave have a global search function? Ie. I type in a client's surname and it shows a list etc?

Also, Customer Transactions? Are these possible? To see what I have invoiced clients in the past on my screen?

Finally email templates for invoices and quotes etc. Is there a way of creating and saving these?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @MissRosie!

Wave doesn't have a global search function, but we still do make it as easy as possible to track down your customers. You can find a complete list of all your customers by clicking Customers, under Sales. You can also search through your invoices by customer name.

If you want to see the details of every invoice sent to a specific customer, go to Customer statements. You'll be able to bring up the statement of account for individual customer. There is also an Income by Customer report on the Report page.

As for the invoice templates, the layout is set in stone, although we do offer three different models. You can change the accent colour, your logo, and most of wording by clicking on Settings on the menu on the left-hand side and going to Invoice Customization. You can't currently add a standard message when you send out invoices, but messages can be added when sending out individual invoices.

• MissRosieMissRosie Member Posts: 5

Thank you!! The global search function - will that ever be included? It's vital for speed... ie. scrolling through a list to find a customer name manually is so slow and I believe unnecessary. Thanks for your help!

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @MissRosie.

It's been on our mind, and has been requested a handful of times. Can you give me a few detailed examples of how you would use a feature like that, in the context of your specific business?

The more information we can get on how this would be useful to individual business owners, the better we can assess the need for a given feature.