Options

Bookkeeper needed

FJCONEFJCONE Member Posts: 3

Started a new business in June of 2018, previously in a business with a partner who did our books with QB. I am using our old accountant, they are great, however, they are primarily QB. I am looking to hire a bookkeeper to go over the mess that is my Waveapps account and clean it up for my accountant.

Comments

• Options
    Strohman25Strohman25 Member Posts: 1

I started a new business in April of 2018. I joined wave a few months before that and thought I have everything figured out. I tracked all my expense the whole year and figured Wave would do the rest. However, I'm getting ready to do my taxes and everything is out of wack. I have no idea whats wrong or how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated, very frustrated with Wave customer service.

• Options
    ayamayam Member Posts: 12

@FJCONE Congrats on the new business launch. I would love to help you :)
    My business is priced extremely competitvely and we have many clients who use (and love) wave. You can email me at avi@ayamllc.com
    looking forward
    -Avi

• Options
    magicwillmagicwill Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

I'm a Chicago based accountant of 30+ years experience, in private practice since 2011. I've been a Wave Pro advisor since 2013, listed here as WJS Consulting. I'd been happy to engage a conversation about how we might work together to get you sorted. My practice focus is start-ups and emerging businesses and I'm good at putting accounting speak into layperson's terms.

• Options
    MerlinAccounts_UKMerlinAccounts_UK Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭

@Strohman25 said:
    I started a new business in April of 2018. I joined wave a few months before that and thought I have everything figured out. I tracked all my expense the whole year and figured Wave would do the rest. However, I'm getting ready to do my taxes and everything is out of wack. I have no idea whats wrong or how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated, very frustrated with Wave customer service.

Hi

Did you get sorted in time to file your return last month? (I'm presuming you were referring to the fact you had to do your taxes by 31 Jan ie Self Assessment filing deadline).

I'd be interested in having a free chat with you to see if perhaps I can offer to look after your accounting and tax return needs, or maybe provide an ad hoc support service when needed (chargeable of course).

Regards

Andrew

• Options
    MerlinAccounts_UKMerlinAccounts_UK Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭

@FJCONE said:
    Started a new business in June of 2018, previously in a business with a partner who did our books with QB. I am using our old accountant, they are great, however, they are primarily QB. I am looking to hire a bookkeeper to go over the mess that is my Waveapps account and clean it up for my accountant.

Hi

Wasn't sure if your whereabouts BUT if you are a UK business I'd be very interested in talking with you as regards your accounting needs, just drop me an email in the first instance to merlindoncaster@gmail.com or message me on Skype and we can take it from there.

Regards

• Options
    aGoodBalanceaGoodBalance Member Posts: 16

@FJCONE & @Strohman25 , If you are still looking for accountants and bookkeepers we are here to help you!