Waves Accounting Coach.....who has used this service?

Old_Yankee_Co1951Old_Yankee_Co1951 Member Posts: 4

Just like the title says...... I've been debating using the Accounting Coach to just put a second set of eyes on my account. I want to insure everything is set up correctly etc....... Who has used this service and what are your thoughts?

Comments

• Old_Yankee_Co1951Old_Yankee_Co1951 Member Posts: 4

Just an update to my question... I had a hard time getting my questions answered by Wave staff. Before I spending $250 I wanted to make sure it was the right move. Fortunately, for me Mikeg reached out to me offering his services. Mike is a CPA that is familiar with how Waves operates. He was able to make a some corrections to my account and helped me simplify my Waves account to make it much more user friendly

• AmandaKAmandaK Member Posts: 73 admin

Hi @Old_Yankee_Co1951! Thanks for your interest in Wave+ and sorry that it's been so tough to get an answer from us - We've been getting a lot more questions than normal due to tax season and are doing our best to get back to everyone as quickly as we can.

Glad to hear that @Mikeg was able to help you simplify your account - we love seeing our community members helping each other out!

For future reference, you can always schedule a free 20 minute call with our Wave+ team to see if they're the right fit for what you're looking for by clicking here.