Can I setup reminders for the bills that I owe to pay

VinRVinR Member Posts: 5

Is there a way to setup Email notifications a day before the bills due date that I have to pay

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Not at the moment @VinR, but it's something a number of our customer's would like to see! We will have some updates to the billing feature coming soon, but I'm going to submit this as a feature request as well!

• miguelrsmiguelrs Member Posts: 1

Big +1 to this feature - for forgetful people this would save us having to set a reminder somewhere else, which is a pain...
    It could be included under the [√] Purchases notifications, and could alert you 3 days before (to give time for bank transfers), 1 day before, and on the due date (if you haven't paid yet of course).
    Similarly it could keep notifying about overdue bills until you record the payment.
    (Well, ideally all this would be configurable, but that doesn't sound feasible atm looking at your Notifications UI).

edited October 17, 2019
  • ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @miguelrs ! Thanks for your input on this, those are great ideas for how a feature like this could work. As Sam had mentioned, we are going to be seeing some updates to those billing features soon, though there is no guarantee that update will include this suggestion. Your additions to the feature idea will definitely be noted, though!

• overjinxoverjinx Member Posts: 3

Is this going to happen soon? It has been a year and a half since these comments were posted and nothing. It doesn't sound like a hard thing to implement to me but what do I know.

• DCVGDCVG Member Posts: 1

@overjinx said:
    Is this going to happen soon? It has been a year and a half since these comments were posted and nothing. It doesn't sound like a hard thing to implement to me but what do I know.

Ditto - I share your feeling. This should be simple enough. Wave Tea, Status please???> @overjinx said:

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @DCVG and @overjinx , no updates on this feature idea as of yet.