Export invoices as csv

AlijcAlijc Member Posts: 9

Hi,
I cannot find an option to export invoices with invoice numbers and date, customer, product and value to a csv file. Is this possible?
Thanks

Comments

• kate_ervinkate_ervin Member Posts: 3

I need to export a CSV file of all our invoices, too, and I can't figure out how.

• AlijcAlijc Member Posts: 9

I have found one way to get individual amounts by invoice out. It gives date of invoice, description, and value debit and credit, but not invoice number. If you go into Account Balances report, scroll down to income and then click on Sales, it takes you to an in depth report.

• PaulCPaulC Member Posts: 186 ✭✭✭

Hi @Alijc @kate_ervin,

If you specifically require an export to CSV, go to Settings > Data Export to request an export of your data. This will include invoice data.

Alternatively, try our new Wave Connect add-on for Google Sheets, which also has the ability to download invoices.

Hope that help!

• AlijcAlijc Member Posts: 9
  • kate_ervinkate_ervin Member Posts: 3

Thank you so much for these solutions!

• Pigeonwishes_LtdPigeonwishes_Ltd Member Posts: 4

@PaulC said:

Hi @Alijc @kate_ervin,

If you specifically require an export to CSV, go to Settings > Data Export to request an export of your data. This will include invoice data.

Alternatively, try our new Wave Connect add-on for Google Sheets, which also has the ability to download invoices.

Hope that help!

Please could you check this again, the way " Settings > Data Export " DO Not include the invoice data anymore, is there any way I can download the invoice include multiple item in the invoice?

Many thanks

• PaulCPaulC Member Posts: 186 ✭✭✭

Hi @Pigeonwishes_Ltd,

You are correct, the Data Export does not currently include Invoice information.

Please use Wave Connect to download invoices. Note that in the 'Data to Download' selector in the side panel, you will want to select Invoice + Items data.

Hope that helps!