Import for creating bulk invoices

scout_treasscout_treas Member Posts: 24

Is there a way that I can create a csv file that will then create an invoice for all of my customers?

I have my customers in excel, and I need to create an invoice for each of them. Is there a faster way of doing this - like an import when I loaded my customers?

Comments

• AmandaKAmandaK Member Posts: 73 admin

Hi @scout_treas! Great question and we actually just released a new add on called Wave Connect that allows you to upload lists of customers, products, invoices, bank transactions, or journal transactions from Google Sheets into your Wave account!

You can read more about Wave Connect and download it here. So long as you're open to moving your customer data from Excel to Google Sheets, then we've got you covered :)

• scout_treasscout_treas Member Posts: 24

@amandak - I just tried out the Wave Connect and looks good- pretty painless! Is there a way to send the invoice out?

After I create the invoices, I am looking for a way that I can process those invoices (maybe on a different night) and have them automatically sent out via email.

edited February 12, 2019
  • JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @scout_treas ! So once the invoices are uploaded into your Wave business, you can definitely send them out to multiple clients (or even set them to recurring so they get sent out to the clients automatically on a specific date that you choose) -- however, you won't be able to resend them within Google Sheets if this is what you are referring to.