Options

Upload Bank Statement not working

m1cr0ch1pm1cr0ch1p Member Posts: 18

I am trying to import csv bank statements (just 2-10 records per file), but after i go through the whole process, the records are not showing up in the list of transactions. I tried several times with different files, and no success. Usually this used to work and transactions were visible practically immediately. Something broke?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@m1cr0ch1p If you are using the same format on the CSV and have uploaded similar files multiple times previously -- I feel it's worth attempting a bit of browser troubleshooting. My suggestion is that you clear your cached data/cookies in your browser, make sure you are using the latest version of Chrome and see if this helps with your particular situation. Let us know if you are still having issues after you attempt these steps here.

• Options
    m1cr0ch1pm1cr0ch1p Member Posts: 18

Update: The transactions were added, but it took around 1.5 hours to show up even though they were just a handful of records.

• Options
    SophiaSophia Member Posts: 147 ✭✭

@m1cr0ch1p I'm sorry it took so long, that sounds frustrating. In the future for transaction uploads like this, you might want to give Wave Connect a try - it's our add-on for Google Sheets that allows you to seamlessly upload and download transactions :)