Changing the name of a default info line

DyannaDyanna Member Posts: 2

Between the Invoice number box and the invoice date is the PO/SO number box. I do not use this and would like to change it to something I do use, like "Event Date" I haven't been able to find a way to make changes on the template. In the meantime I am writing it in myself, it just looks a little cheezy....

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hi @Dyanna. There currently isn't a way to change the title of the PO/SO number box, however, you can leave that section empty (so it doesn't appear on the invoice that you send out) and then enter in the Event Date in a different spot - technically you could put it in the address line 2, but that might not looks that great as well. We're looking at options to improve our invoice customization section during the calendar year and will let our user base know when something is in the works or complete here.

• softpeakssoftpeaks Member Posts: 1

Is this now possible?

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @softpeaks! We have not yet implemented this as a feature in Wave. To be transparent our teams have been working on other features so this has been put on the back burner for now. Is there any particular reason you would like to have this functionality? I would be happy to pass on feedback to our team!