Two-Factor Authentication

pngribapngriba Member Posts: 1

My Rogers Bank Mastercard just went two-factor and now it cannot be synced to Wave. I have two TD accounts that the bank is converting and I suspect syncing will fail after this. To make matters worse the QFX file format seems to be malformed - dunno who is doing it wrong but it cannot validate. So my question is does Wave have a work-around or is automatic syncing going the way fo the dodo bird as every bank goes two-factor?

Comments

• Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @pngriba, in this case, our third party data aggregator needs to adapt to the 2FA changes that Rogers Bank makes; this can take them some time. Also, I can see on my end that Rogers Bank credit cards are currently experiencing a connection outage because of these changes. I'd give the connection a week or so before retrying, while uploading your statements in .CSV for the time being.

• GujustudGujustud Member Posts: 3

I can't seem to add Rogers Bank Mastercard to my account. Has it been removed for the time being?

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Gujustud! Unfortunately, Rogers Bank Mastercard is not a supported account within our new banking aggregator's system. I'm sorry about that!

• dellrichdellrich Member Posts: 1

But it is shown as one of the supported accounts when searched...it just doesn't seem to work. Can this be escalated?

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @dellrich

We can't escalate here over the community, my apologies. I'd recommend reaching out via a support ticket. My apologies about that.