Options

Revolut & Qonto Integration

Guillaume_BSGuillaume_BS Member Posts: 5

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if connecting Revolut and Qonto will be possible in the near future?
I am currently switching from Société Générale in France (which was integrated) to Qonto and Revolut (N26 is already linked to my Personnal...)
Importing transaction manually is boring (yes I am lazy... ;) )
Among the 10k+ financial institution, could you please connect Qonto and Revolut? 😇

Best,

Guillaume

Comments

• Options
    Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @Guillaume_BS thanks for pointing this out! Although we can't directly request our data provider to add these banks to their network, you can request it in-app! Just type in your bank's name until you see the prompt "can't find your bank?"; click this, and follow the steps to submit a request (and a follow up notification) to get your bank supported.

• Options

Thanks for the info, I will try this

• Options

@Ryan_W Actually the integration does not work on safari with an error 404 to load the pop-up

• Options

Hey @Guillaume_BS do you mean that you can't even access the Bank Connections page in Wave, and instead get the 404? For what it's worth, this guide to browser support will probably help clear it up! Let me know if it doesn't.

• Options

Actually @Ryan_W , the bank connection works but the pop-up when clicking "can't find your bank" only displays a gray line on Safari. It works properly on Chrome, so I was able to request.
    You should probably look at the integration on Safari.

Not a huge problem but good to debug ;)

• Options

@Guillaume_BS thanks for clarifying! It may have to do with the site's support for whichever version of Safari you were using, but either way it's nice to hear it got cleared up with Chrome.