Options

apps take long to load

YkingYking Member Posts: 18

hi all,
I have both waves receipts and invoices app installed on my mobile .However, i have noticed that after the recent updates the apps don't load up quickly even when having a fast internet connection.Is there any solution for this ?

Comments

• Options
    Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @yousuf!

As a start, we can go through some initial troubleshooting to see if we can help you resolve the problem.

• Try closing and re-launching the app.
    • Log out and back into the app.
    • Check to make sure that you're connected to a cellular data or WiFi network.
    • Ensure that you've turned on permissions from the settings menu of your device.
    • Uninstall and reinstall the app on your device.
    • Restart your device.

If following these steps don't resolve the error you're experiencing, please let me know.

• Options
    prmsssprmsss Member Posts: 13

I have the same issues since the last update. This is not related to the connection, but the app itself is broken.

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @prmsss -- I just thought I would confirm with you here.. have you gone through the steps that Ryan had mentioned above? I do think it's worth attempting all of them to see if everything is working correctly.

• Options
    prmsssprmsss Member Posts: 13

hi @JamieD. yes i did all of that without any resolve. I posted a new thread with an in-depth explanation here

So is there actually work being done on this currently? Or is there some way I can roll back two versions so i can use the app normally again? I've been unable to do my regular bookkeeping for several weeks now. I'd rather now sooner rather than later, because if this persists for another few weeks I'll be forced to switch... Need to file my taxes soon!

• Options
    ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @prmsss, I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues with the receipts app. I know you have an ongoing ticket with a member of our Support Team, Barsin has looped in our Application Support Team and they are currently working on a fix for you.

In the meantime, you can upload your receipts directly to your main Wave account this Help Centre Article explains how to email them directly to your account.

The Support Team will reach out to you as soon as there is any update on the app!