Receipts via email using multiple email addresses

SrinivasSrinivas Member Posts: 1

Can multiple email addresses be used as Primary?

the reason is that different Directors can email receipts via email to Wave.

Please clarify.

thanks,

Comments

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @Srinivas! I'm afraid it is not possible to have more than one primary email address in Wave. This address is changeable but receipts will always be sent from the primary email address. :smile:

• FinancialBookkeepingFinancialBookkeeping Member Posts: 14

I think the original question was can the email address from which the photos of receipts are being sent be different for the same account due to various users submitting receipts -- not the FROM address of receipts being sent to customers within Wave. I could be wrong in my interpretation but never the less - my rendition is the version of the question I needed to ask anyway.

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @FinancialBookkeeping - it would have to be sent in from the primary email address on the account as well in order to match the origin email with the business.

A workaround however would be to give other users collaborator access. They could then upload receipts directly via the Purchases > Receipts page, or, do so from the app! Our email receipts function is however limited to those sent from the primary account holder.