Options

My banks disappeared from the list?

John2312341324John2312341324 Member Posts: 3

I was able to import Payoneer and ING bank.

Then I deleted my Waveapps account to start over (since I didn't see an option to delete archived bank accounts), to clean up and start fresh.

Now my ING bank and Payoneer are gone from the options. I have spent many hours trying to figure out how to get them back. Is this a country setting that filtered them out, or what the heck is going on?

They were connected successfully before I deleted my last account.

Payoneer.com
ING.nl

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @John2312341324. From what I can see, it's still possible to connect to those banks via the bank connections tab in Wave - however, it could be that since you created a brand new account in Wave you are on our new bank connection feature with a separate data provider who has yet to setup those banks with our integration.

If you could please include a screenshot of what happens when you try to search for these banks, that would be greatly appreciated here.

• Options
    janjanjanjanjanjan Member Posts: 1

@JamieD said:
    Hey @John2312341324. From what I can see, it's still possible to connect to those banks via the bank connections tab in Wave - however, it could be that since you created a brand new account in Wave you are on our new bank connection feature with a separate data provider who has yet to setup those banks with our integration.

If you could please include a screenshot of what happens when you try to search for these banks, that would be greatly appreciated here.

Thank you for your reply.

Hi this is the original poster. Here's a screenshot: https://i.gyazo.com/f54026ff516812127d52acb7e4be35c9.png

Is there any way to transfer for over to the old integration method?

• Options
    Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

@janjanjan I'm afraid you can't have this changed retroactively; you'll need to upload those statements until the connection with your bank is supported again.