Options

New to Wave! Need some help with accounting...

CameronCameron Member Posts: 32

Hey guys, I just went through tons of accounting apps over the past couple weeks and finally found Wave. It's really great! Love the design.

I just signed up and linked my accounts but I have no idea where to start when it comes to categorizing my expenses and reviewing the reports.

What would you guys recommend for reading to get started with Wave? I would like to set up all the filters needed to track all my expenses and calculate the budgets for different projects I'm working on.

Any feedback / advice?

Thanks!
Cameron

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @Cameron! Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to Wave! It is so great to hear that you are enjoying things so far and that you have found the Community which is such a great way to gain insight into Wave!

Another great resource we offer is our Help Centre which is packed full of useful articles just like, Introduction to Wave and Understanding your chart of accounts

Wave does not currently offer job or project-based accounting, this is a highly requested feature so it's most definitely on our radar for potential future enhancements. Wave does offer the ability to categorize transactions which you can learn about here and here's what simple inventory & tracking looks like in Wave! I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any questions or need anything else! :smile:

edited March 18, 2019
  • Options
    CameronCameron Member Posts: 32