Options

Archiving old receipts and app not syncing.

Adam77Adam77 Member Posts: 2

Hi, does anyone know if there is a way of archiving receipts? Or a way of searching 'done' receipts? Or a way of changing the order in which 'done' receipts are listed and so I could look through them either in alphabetical order or date order? The App has a search function but not all of my 'done' receipts have synced to the app, why is this, does anyone know?
Sorry for all the questions...

Comments

• Options
    Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @Adam77 I'm afraid that none of those types of filtering features are available in Wave for your receipts.

As for receipts not syncing to the app, do you mean that they appear as Done in the mobile app, but you can't locate them at Purchases > Receipts when you're logged into the browser version of Wave on your laptop/desktop?

• Options
    Adam77Adam77 Member Posts: 2

Thanks Ryan, I have deleted and reinstalled app and all receipts now seem to be showing in the app as well as desktop purchases>receipts. It was the app they were missing from originally.
    If the app can have filter and search functionality for receipts, is it not possible to include this on the browser version?
    Thanks for your help.

• Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @Adam77 - really good suggestion. I think a lot of our customers would like to see sorting/filtering and searching functions added to our browser version of receipts, and it is something we're looking into make better! I'm going to notify our Product Team as well, but did you have any other feedback? Would you like to see 1 :1 functionality of our receipts app in your browser, or are there things you'd like changed?

• Options
    JohnBizJohnBiz Member Posts: 2

Hello,
    I'm posting in response to this. I really want to delete receipts from previous years so I don't download thousands each month. The only receipts I need in any given month are the one's I download to get reimbursed.