Direct Deposit ACH Description

PBSTL1PBSTL1 Member Posts: 2

Is there a way to change the ACH direct deposit description? Currently direct deposits show up as Wave PAYROLL ACH - I would prefer them to show up as COMPANY NAME PAYROLL ACH. That is normally a customizable option. It should show that an employee is being paid by my company not by Wave

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @PBSTL1 - this isn't a possibility yet but it is something we're working on being able to revise. I'm going to bring this up to our Payroll Product Team - we're currently tracking the requests as it helps us set priorities, and who to notify when we are able to implement!

edited June 22, 2021
  • brad_066brad_066 Member Posts: 2

Has there been any progress on this feature? I have some part time employees who are getting paid from various employers who are all using Wave, which is causing confusion when they get multiple deposits.

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

hi @brad_066 !

As it turns out, there is still currently no way to customise the deposit transaction description, however I can confirm that it is something we are working to implement.

To be transparent, some of the Payroll team's projects were de-prioritised due to COVID-19, as they had to switch their focus to building COVID-19 actions. At the moment I don't have an ETA on when this feature will be released, but they are hoping to roll it out in the near future!