Deleting multiple customers

YkingYking Member Posts: 18

Hi ,
Whats the quick way of deleting multiple customers at once ?

Comments

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @yousuf , I'm afraid there is no way to bulk delete customers on your account. You will need to select the trash can icon beside each customer you need to delete!

• YkingYking Member Posts: 18

Ok but wont it be much easier for your team to add filter option for customers,invoices etc because deleting customers/invoices one by one can be a huge head ache

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @yousuf . This is definitely an ongoing request that we get so I'll gladly pass on your feedback to the team so they know we have another user asking about it.

• xeniumxenium Member Posts: 21

This could be a killer for migrating onto Wave. I'm trying to import customers, and on the very first mistake I'm now presented with a ton more work.

Or if Wave can give the API script for an example of deleting a customer that may help:
    https://developer.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019968212-API-Reference#customerdeleteoutput

• unimetanounimetano Member Posts: 2

I would need this feature to delete multiple customers, please

• SpeedGeekSpeedGeek Member Posts: 5

Can't believe it's been 2 years and they still didn't add the option to delete multiple customers at the same time. Especially since the system can barely handle any contact list larger than 300 people. Mine has over 1000 and it crashes constantly, searching is slow and sometimes you get 20 results for the same name. Very problematic.