Why can't I bulk mark selected transactions as unreviewed?

GinianGinian Member Posts: 4

The previous platform used to let me mark a group of transactions as "unverified", something really helped me in some of my processes. Now that you moved to the "reviewed/unreviewed", why did you remove the option to bulk unreview?

Please, please, please, bring it back

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @Ginian, thank you for the feedback, and I'll make sure to take this to the Product Team. If I could inquire further, how were you using this in the previous version? Was it more a convenience thing in which, should you realize certain periods needed to be re-reviewed you'd bulk unverify? Or did you use this workflow for something else? Any feedback about workflows would be helpful, because not only can it help have functions tweaked, it would also help us take a look at how we could build it out to be better!

• AndréKochAndréKoch Member Posts: 17

Yup definitely need this feature as I'm loving all the features of the new platform and I'm reviewing all of my past records to change them to the way the new platform works so that I can get better reporting but I'm having to un-check (un-review) each and every transaction manually before I can correct the transactions and mark them as reviewed.

edited July 29, 2020
  • ramatsuramatsu Member Posts: 6

Making the Reviewed control in bulk transactions a toggle would be good practice for exactly the reason I need it: If you have hundreds of transactions selected and accidentally hit Reviewed, there needs to be a way to undo that action! Especially since there is no confirmation first. (Toggling is definitely better than a confirmation, since 99.9% of the time you don't hit that by accident and the extra Confirm step would just be a hassle.)

• gwpgwp Member Posts: 1

@Samd said:
    Hey @Ginian, thank you for the feedback, and I'll make sure to take this to the Product Team. If I could inquire further, how were you using this in the previous version? Was it more a convenience thing in which, should you realize certain periods needed to be re-reviewed you'd bulk unverify? Or did you use this workflow for something else? Any feedback about workflows would be helpful, because not only can it help have functions tweaked, it would also help us take a look at how we could build it out to be better!

So it's been two years and we're still waiting for you to restore functionality that was removed for what reason?