Cant figure out how to migrate from quickbooks

DBG2018DBG2018 Member Posts: 2
I am following the guide they provide, I did everything and got up to the journal entries which is the last step.

Before I finished adding all the entries I run a trial balance, none of the values actually move. I checked the amount of tax I owe, it shows only the new invoice I created in wave meaning it doesn't show the rest of the cleared invoices from this year.

Not sure what to do?

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @DBG2018, the journal entries are necessary to actually adjust the reports, but I just wanted to check to see if it was still the case that these reports still didn't change after finalizing and saving the journal entries? If this is the case, could you send me a DM with your email, and I can collaborate on the account to see if I can see any possible issues?

Another option though for bringing your data into Wave would be via our Integration with Google Sheets. This would circumvent the trial balances as you'd actually bringing in all the data from QB, rather than just the 'ending/staring balances'. You can find out more here!